Friday, January 8, 2010

Hi.I want to kno what are the best things to do to take care of your lips?

What the title says........^-^Hi.I want to kno what are the best things to do to take care of your lips?
Vaseline works WONDERS. i use it everyday before i leave the house and use chap stick through out the day. And i never put lip gloss directly on my lips because it tends to dry them and make them chapped. So I always put it over the Vaseline or chap stick!!!








Hope I Helped:)Hi.I want to kno what are the best things to do to take care of your lips?
Well, since it's winter and the air is dry and cold, people tend to lick their lips to give them moisture. This actually makes it WORSE. DON'T lick your lips if they feel dry. Carry a chapstick around with you. Keep it in your pocket or somewhere you can get to it easily. When you get that temptation to lick your lips, put chapstick on instead. Then when you go to bed at night, put vaseline on your lips. Just buy one of the little tubs (you can get a small thing of vaseline at Target for a dollar in the dollar row). Just get a little on your finger and glide it onto your lips. It keeps them from getting chapped and heals chapped lips and keeps them soft.
Ok Personally I use CO Bigelow ( bath %26amp; body works) Metha Lip Buffer Gentle Formula and scrub this on for a few mins, few times a week. I also use a light lip balm under my lip gloss.





I scrub more when my lips get drier like mid summer and winter. But always use lip balm. Hope this helps.
Keep them moisturized! Find a lip gloss that will make you look good but will keep them moisturized. And the color should be one that doesn't fight your skin tone. Light skin and Dark can both wear a pink... not to bright not to light.
well - moisturizer.. with chap stick carmex.. or something like that..


exfoliate.. using something like a sugar scrub for the lips.


try not to bit them.. peel off dead skin. or anything like that.
u can wear lip balm, like carmex. also don't mess with em like i do. my lips r really messed up cuz i always pick @ em. i wear carmex and they're getting better!
Victoria's secret lip gloss is so great it keeps them moisturized and they look shiny and hot!
Chapstick, burts bees, soft lips, avon and other ones like that
i need this answer also

No comments:

Post a Comment