Friday, January 8, 2010

MEN: Do you really care about the size of labia/vaginal lips?

I know that lots of women are very self-concious about this topic so I wanted males opinions...Does it matter what size they are? Do you prefer them a certain way?


I just figured that hopefully this could put some peoples minds at rest :)MEN: Do you really care about the size of labia/vaginal lips?
If its clean down there its all good. I like hair and I like a long labia more fun to play with and suck onMEN: Do you really care about the size of labia/vaginal lips?
i only care about the hygiene there... that includes hair(i would like it very trimmed) and yeast infections(that she DOESNT has them) i really dont think labia size matters to men
I love long labia, its my fetish haha
http://www.sexylabia.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment