Friday, January 8, 2010

How can you tell when a Taurus man really cares for you? They are so tight-lipped!?

He sends mixed signals - implying wanting a future together, but when asked directly, he plays ignorant! I am not crazy, desperate or imagining things! I KNOW what he says to me - why does he seem afraid? We have a wonderful time together and I believe it is a strong mutual attraction. I'm in no rush, but would like to know if I should open my heart to him and continue this any longer. He could very easily be ';the one'; for me - we have so much in common and it's fireworks when we're out with each other.How can you tell when a Taurus man really cares for you? They are so tight-lipped!?
we're emotional. if he asks you to marry him, or gets you pregnant on purpose, he loves you.
  • art mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment