Friday, January 8, 2010

What should be the best winter care for my lips?i want them pink and glossy. please suggest something good.?

i am in love with Burt's Bees lip balm


they have some with shimmery colors, and they look amazingWhat should be the best winter care for my lips?i want them pink and glossy. please suggest something good.?
To take best care of your lips you should keep them well moisturised and free of dry skin. Invest in a good quality lip balm (I personally love Body Shop's Born Lippy). Reapply every couple of hours.





Once in a week take a soft brush and run it over your lips to get rid of dry skin cells. That should do the trick.





Avoid drying lipsticks, especially the matte variety and stick to combination lipsticks that come with moisturisers. What should be the best winter care for my lips?i want them pink and glossy. please suggest something good.?
I'd suggest Burt's Bees Super Shiny lip gloss which is available at Target:http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stor鈥?/a>





Also the brand Kiss My Face:http://www.kissmyface.com/3waypages/3way鈥?/a>
Okay, so apply like five coats of lip balm (Any kind) and use lip gloss. what I do is a light layer of pink, a red-ish clear, and then the pink again and then a clear. It looks fab, but feels a bit heavy. just a little. And it keeps your lips really smooth too.
kiss me by philosophy is nice


http://www.philosophy.com/web/store/prod_kiss-me-exfoliating-lip-scrub______56503
BIOTIQUE bio liip balm

No comments:

Post a Comment