Friday, January 8, 2010

Small lips or big lips ,dont care prehaps?

AS LONG AS THEIR ON A FACE WHO CARES????Small lips or big lips ,dont care prehaps?
Expressive eyes, i say..Small lips or big lips ,dont care prehaps?
full, well shaped lips are nice, but it's a trip when a woman actually adds them on with makeup, and scary to see her without it.
small lips
i've always had a thing for small lips...i really don't like angelina jolie


but i have a big lip myself, lol
big.
Are we talking about facial or non facial lips?
I couldn't care less!!I LOVE expressive eyes! =)
Depends on the face.
Outer Big. Inner Small
Big! How can the guy above not like Angelina Jolie's lips?! I'd kill to kiss her just once!


I hate thin lips - eurrghhh!! I can't express how unattractive I think it is!
Normal size lips?
big lips are a total turn on for me
Yes and yes, preferably on the same lady. Tip top.
Depends on facial structure..





generally big lips seem better, but only if their nicely proportioned





Small lips can be good for any face shape really
well they have to fit the face. on a white chic thin lips are not hot but jolie lips are freakishly big.

No comments:

Post a Comment