Friday, January 8, 2010

Victorias Secret skin care - it may work but she looks like she's had plastic surgery - her lips seem ';fishy';

I don't think it's just the cream - do you? She looks great for her age - but I am a bit wary that its youth in a jar thats doing it.Victorias Secret skin care - it may work but she looks like she's had plastic surgery - her lips seem ';fishy';
Those Victoria's Secret products can do that! I bought some of their lip plumper and had Angelina Jolie beat! Looked like someone had inflated my lips with a bicycle pump and put too much air in.





There's weird chemicals in some of that stuff and, still, that's not enough for some women. They have to do more. I had bags under my eyes one day from lack of sleep and this woman I know says ';Put Preparation H under your eyes and it'll cure you of those bags!';





NO THANKS, I'LL KEEP THE BAGS IF YOU DON'T MIND!Victorias Secret skin care - it may work but she looks like she's had plastic surgery - her lips seem ';fishy';
Who or what are you talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment