Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I get my date to take care of his lips?

the guy I like has dry chapped lips and I have a feeling we're gonna kiss soon...how do I get him to use chapstick or something without telling him?How do I get my date to take care of his lips?
This coming from a guy that has chapped lips, and this is kind of a wake up for me, because me and this girl are gonna kiss pretty soon too.





The best thing to do is put some on yourself, and then offer to put some on him, or let him put some on Himself... Or just flat out tell him, it's gonna be an awesome first kiss if your lips wern't so chapped...How do I get my date to take care of his lips?
that's real gross man!


tell him!


if he hasnt noticed himself then he's not the right guy for you!








in answer to 'scat'..


it is not mean!


its just the truth,


its gross!


i mean it !


eeeeeeeeeeeewwwww +o(


be better to tell him i recon!


hinting might not workk :\





again answering 'scat'


its not bullying:O


your the bully.


saying i am a bully are u :|


thats not very nicee is it:(


ermm, well dont just say 'you have chapped lips'


get one of his mates to say it!


but kissing is no big deall yenoo,


try his willy,


might be better than his lips :D
how is that gross beatrix ?!


you are a mean dude


hint subtly :)








in answer to 'beatrix'


you cant just tell someone that they have chapped lips


its like tellin a fat person they are fat :|


and that is plain old bulling


good luck with the HINTING


:)
I would ask this question but a little flirty, ';Why are your lips so chapped...'; he gonna get embarrassed but before he turns red pull out chapstick and giggle flirtively and ask him if you can put some on him it would been kind of cute if he'd let you.
When you kiss him wear lots of lypsl or valaline that way it will go onto his lips when you kiss.


xx
Say ';hey! try this new lip balm, tastes good';!





Good luck!
Tell him straight up

No comments:

Post a Comment