Friday, January 8, 2010

Take care of your lips?

okay so i have big lips, bigger than angelina jolie lips. i just wanna know how can i take care of them because their my best feature. like what can i do to make them smooth and soft and what kind of lipgloss to use if anyone knows anygood brands? thank youTake care of your lips?
mix sugar/brown sugar with water until its pasty but not dissolved and scrub on your lips with a toothbrush or your finger


this exfoliates them and keeps them smooth


if it's at night, use with vasaline (petrolium jelly) over it


if its during the day, use your favorite lip gloss or chapstick





i love victoria secret's ';beauty rush'; because it keeps them smooth and soft for longer than a lot of other brands, tastes really good, and has a variety of tints to choose from





good luck :)Take care of your lips?
Vaseline is a life saver, and so cheap!


I always exfoliate my lips first with either a scratchy flannel or my toothbrush after I've brushed my teeth


THEN smother on the vaseline overnight and when you wake up they'll be plump and smooth.


For use during the day just use a little Vaseline as otherwise you look a bit foolish!
Burt's Bees it smoothes and adds a shine and the right amount of color its great i use it all the time and for lipgloss try covergirl it smells great and moustrrizes with a color shine i love it I REALLY HOPE I HELPED
If you rub brown sugar on your lips it will may them smooth, then after you can use like a chapstick or lipgloss.





I hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment