Friday, January 8, 2010

Lips daily care?

mine lips were pink and soft but now these has started to dry and dull , i am using moisturiser but was wondering whats best for lipsLips daily care?
Ok I have a really full lips. Drink LOTS AND LOTS of water is the first step. When your dehydrated your lips crack.


Try not to lick your lips either.


This is what I do, every night I put Vaseline on my lips, every morning when I brush my teeth(you can do this @ night too I just like to do it in the morning) I use my toothbrush without toothpaste to ';brush'; my lips. Gently go in circular motion on your mouth. This will exfoliate your lips and plump them a little bit...then put on some chapstick. The one I REALLY LOVE(and I tried carmex, capstick, Burt's bees etc...carmex has menthol which dries out your lips which causes you to use more which drys them out it's a baddd cycle and eww)http://www.thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/brow鈥?/a> is this one it has soooo many oils in it that really mosturize your lips and keep them soft. I don't even really have to re-apply and makes my lips really kissable and soft.Lips daily care?
Use a new toothbrush and gently scrub your lips with Vaseline. That works really well. Also apply Burt's Bee's lip balm sevral times a day. I tried many other brands of lip balm but I think that one works the best. And it has a nice tingly feeling when you apply it.
i use carmex and coconut oil both are great for lips ive recently been using this pure vitamin e lipstick that i found for a dollar in the vitamin isle at wal mart works great i use for my eyes too Lipstick will drain your lip color also thats why i avoid using any ive always stuck with my natural color and they are still bright red/pink Good luck!!
well... licking ur lips makes them dry





my lips were really gross like a month ago so i got this stuff from sephora.. dood, my lips r like velvet now=]] heres the stuff u shoud try it, its real cheap 2!!





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P138804%26amp;categoryId=S10615%26amp;shouldPaginate=true





i also use this just not as often::





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P42205%26amp;categoryId=S10615%26amp;shouldPaginate=true





hopefully ive helped

No comments:

Post a Comment